Back Issues of the "Simulating Theoretical Models of Decision Making by Prolog and Spreadsheet"
updated: 7 Feb 2010
A Graphical Representation of Arrow's Impossibility Theorem.
The Research Bulletin of Economics 34(2), 31 Mar 2009 (Japanese)
This is a reproduced image of my research paper, but some footnotes have been added, in the above publication.
- Social Choice Logic Programming I, presented at the faculty seminar, Oct 2008, Kanto Gakuen University kgu_seminar2008_Oct.pdf (slide-pdf, 28 Nov 2008)
- Preference Aggregation Based Cognitive Modeling: An Alternative Explanation of the Wason Selection Task, delivered at COGSCI 2008 Poster session.
wst_cs08.pdf (slide for poster, pdf, 24 Jul 2008)
And the paper rejected. wst_01Feb08.pdf (working paper, pdf, 1 Feb 2008)
- The Cube First Method and Profile Sequence Formation for automated proving
of classical theorems in social choice theeory (working paper).
my08c.pdf (pdf, 9 Jul 2008)
- AHP analysis of cognitive skewness in music tuning systems.
tone_ahp_e.xls (spreadsheet, 9 Feb 2007 revised 25 Feb)
- A cube representation of social welfare function.
cube_swf_1.pdf (linear ordering)
and cube_swf_1_5.pdf (weak ordering)(pdf. 3-5,12 Feb 2007)
- Simulating the three prisoners problem, or 3-door problem:
an anti-intuitive application of Bayes rule.
threePrisoners07.xls (spreadsheet. 19 Dec 2007)
- A graphical proof of Arrow's theorem.
graphical_swf.pdf (pdf. 29 Nov 2007)
- Shapley-Shubik power index for weighted majority vote.
ss_index.xls (spreadsheet. 29 Nov 2007)
- A spreadsheet model of optimal contract and renegotiation.
contract.xls (spreadsheet. 29 Nov 2007)
- A spreadsheet model of a simple agency problem.
agency.xls (spreadsheet. 10 Nov 2007)
- A spreadsheet model of Arrovean social welfare function.
swf.xls (spreadsheet. 8 Nov 2007)
- A graphical proof of Gibbard-Satterthwaite theorem.
(pdf. 2 Nov 2007)
- A spreadsheet model of social choice function to
analyze the conditions of the Gibbard-Satterthwaite theorem.
scf.xls (spreadsheet. 1 Nov 2007)
- Errata: cswf07.pl, a revised code for automated proof of the
impossibility theorem and so on.(Prolog. 29 Oct 2007)
- A graphical proof of Arrow's theorem.
(pdf. 27 Oct 2007)
- distances of Dodgeson and Kemeny: additonal programs to
(Prolog. 27 Aug 2007)
- Blocking system.
block.pl (Prolog. 22 Aug 2007)
- Working Paper: Mind as system of managing interest.
(PDF. 8 Jul 2007)
- Mining theorems on simple games.
(11 Jul 2007)
rminer.pl (Prolog. 11 Jul 2007)
A revision for cswf06.pl.
- Swing, pivolality, core and so on in simple games.
power.pl (Prolog. May 2007)
- My paper, "Proving Arrow's Theorem by Prolog," has been published in Computational Economics, online.
(13 Mar 2007)
- Shapiro(1981)'s contradiction backtracing algorithm
: cba01.pl (Prolog. 22 Feb 2007)
- Solving SUDOKU by prolog
: np07.pl (Prolog. 22 Feb 2007)
- Shapley(1952)'s simple games, Blair and Muller (1983)'s essential dcomposability, and
Kaneko(1975)'s condition of transitive dominance
: here (Prolog. 31 Dec 2006; revised 14 Jan 2007)
- Integrated Prolog codes for preference generation, proving theorems by Arrow,
Gibbard-Satterthwaite, and Sen: here (22 Dec 2006; revised 27 Dec 2006)
- Modeling social decision rules in preference aggregation theory:
domain restriction, simple games, effectivity function, and stability of the core
(Prolog source code): sp06d.pl (10 Nov 2006; revised 27 Dec 2006)
- Generating preference aggregation rules by using PROLOG
(working paper, draft version:
aggr061104.pdf, revised 4 Nov 2006 Japanese)
- A logic programming for social choice problems with
analysis of majority vote and maximal acyclic sets
(new Prolog source code): sproof_f.pl, 20 Jun 2006)
- A logic programming for social choice problems
(working paper (Japanese): lpmsc.pdf, 8 Apr 2006)
Automated proof of the Arrow's theorem
(working paper: myswf.pdf, 25 Mar 2006)
Analyzing proof process of the general possibility theorem :
dictatorship, decisiveness, and pivotality
(swf_d.pl, Prolog, 6 Mar 2006)
Automated design of Arrovian social welfare function: the 2 x 3 case of
general possibility theorem
(swf.pl, Prolog, 7 Feb 2006)
Automated design of strategic-proof social choice function
(sproof.pl, Prolog, 13 Jan 2006)
Nash equilibrium, iterated dominance, Nash's countinuous map
(Prolog, nash01.pl, 30 Jan 2006)
accompanied with the graphical analyzer of 2x2 Nash map data
(Spreadsheet and VBA macro)
Kenryo INDO (C) All rights reserved